Type 2 Stainless Steel Handwash
The Type 2 Stainless Steel Handwash combines the Autosensor and an integral pump providing a touch-free Handwash for temporary or semi permanent applications.
A continuation of the TYPE 1, the TYPE 2 is a complete stand alone unit. With a 35 litre fresh water tank & HSE compliant forearm bowl this pumped unit is ideal in a toilet or isolated location where strength and durability are key factors.
The integrated forearm bowl combined with the 3kw Autosensor ensure that this unit complies with all aspects of the HSE guidelines set out in (The provision of welfare facilities at transient construction sites) please see the technical specifications for further information.
- Unique design requiring only a cold water feed and a 13 amp electrical supply.
- Turn water on or off with the wave of your hand using the infra red sensor.
- The votex spray head produces a concentrated spray for the ultimate cleaning of hands.
- High efficiency creates water savings of up to 80% compared to standard taps with a 20 second auto shut off feature.
- The 3kW unit produces handwashing temperature of 40-43°C
- Simple to install and operate, the Autoflo Type 2 Stainless Steel Handwash has revolutionised handwashing.