Portowash WU4 Hygiene Handwash Station
The Portowash WU4 Hygiene Handwash Station combines the Autosensor with an integral pump that sits at the rear of the unit hidden from view.
This product is commonly used in applications where there is no main supply of water but an electrical connection from the mains or generator is available which will operate the handwash.
The water connection is via a pipe which has a filter to protect the pump from debris ingress from a tank or suitable container.
A stainless steel frame is attached to the backplate which increases the depth of the unit by 50mm to accommodate the pump.
- Unique design requiring only a cold water feed and a 13 amp electrical supply.
- Turn water on or off with the wave of your hand using the infra red sensor.
- The votex spray head produces a concentrated spray for the ultimate cleaning of hands.
- High efficiency creates water savings of up to 80% compared to standard taps with a 20 second auto shut off feature.
- The 3kW unit produces handwashing temperature of 40-43°C
- Simple to install and operate, the Autoflo Portowash WU4 Hygiene Handwash Station has revolutionised handwashing.